In this article, we are going to present the major documents required for wholesale drug license along with the wholesale drug license application form. So if you are moving forward to apply for the wholesale drug license, this article will support you till the ending process.
Retail & Wholesale Drug License Application Form with other Required Documents
WHAT IS DRUG LICENSE
Basically, a drug license is a mandatory document to start a business in the field of Drug, pharma or any cosmetic world. If you are wondering to start a business or move forward in the marketing field specifically in the market of Drugs, then you need to apply for drug license first for new startup or business.
In other words, there’s no individual can start or run a business if they ain’t hold the major and necessary document.
ELIGIBILITY TO GET THE WHOLESALE & RETAIL DRUG LICENSE
An individual who wants to apply drug license for their drug or cosmetic business then they should carry the chief qualifications, such as:
They should be considered as a Registered pharmacist under the state Pharma council, after graduation they should have minimum 1 year of experience as a salesman in a registered wholesale drug licensed company and after secondary examination, minimum 4 years of experience as a salesman in a registered wholesale drug licensed company.
TYPES OF DRUG LICENSES ISSUED FOR PHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS
According to the requirement of the pharmaceutical or any cosmetic business, a businessman need to apply first for the specific issue of a drug license and in that case, there are some documents that are necessary to file up like, retail drug license, drug manufacturing license, license to import drugs or cosmetics and medical equipment.
Those are the primary documents that needed to file up first before starting the business.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR DRUG LICENSE
Are you a blooming businessman or entrepreneur who wants to forge a mark in the pharmaceutical industry? Well, We are with you and we truly appreciate your decision. Marketing in the field of pharmaceuticals or cosmetics is truly a challenging or tough role to play in India.
So, We are going to provide some basic requirements for a blooming entrepreneur that includes:
For inaugurating a pharmacy business or a cosmetic business in India, the carpet area of the pharmacy firm must be a least of 10 square meters.
FACILITY OF STORAGE FOR DRUGS
The medicines need to be stored in a clean, cool and fully ventilation zone. Apart from this In India, the refrigerator and air conditioner are essential for the grant of a drug license.
COMPETENT PERSON OR PHARMACIST
A competent should be considered as a Registered pharmacist under the state Pharma council. And after graduation, they should have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a salesman in a registered wholesale drug licensed company.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DRUG LICENSE
1. Receipt of the Online fee deposit is necessary.
2. Incorporation proof like incorporation certificate is an essential document for drug license.
3. Key plan and Site plan of premises as required in the respective state as per applicable rules.
4. ID proof of proprietor/partner/director as the case may be.
5. A valid affidavit stating about the non-conviction of partner/director/proprietor the firm under the Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940.
6. An affidavit from the competent person or registered pharmacist.
7. In case of retail sale registered pharmacist should hold the degrees of after graduation and after the secondary examination or
8. A Proof of qualification of the pharmacist Registration under the local pharmacy firm.
9. Appointment letter in this regard for wholesale license competent person.
10. Appointment letter of such competent person.
11. Address proof either the rent agreement/sale deed.
12. Proof of qualification of such competent person.
13. Experience certificate of the person dealing into it.
14. Proof of qualification of such competent person under any pharmaceutical firm.
PROCEDURE FOR DRUG LICENSE
For obtaining the Drug License for the new business of pharmaceuticals or cosmetics, there come the four essential methods via you can easily attain the Drug License which includes:
- DOCUMENTATION OF DOCUMENTS: Under the procedure for obtaining the drug license, a businessman or an applicant of the new venture must have the complete documentary file which includes, preparation of the key plan, various legal affidavits, declaration and site plan under the law.
- FILING THE APPLICATION FOR DRUG LICENSE: The second procedure for drug license is the filing up the application. An applicant needs to filing up to an application form. This process for drug license is available online only. At the moment of filing the application, all the essential documents are scanned and uploaded properly online including the payment of government fee. However, all the verified documents are verified by the inspector personally.
- INSPECTOR VISITS PERSONALLY: This comes as a third procedure for drug license. After the filing of drug license, all the documents are marked for inspection and the inspector visits the pharmaceutical shop personally only for the final verification and correctness of filled data.
- THE GRANT OF DRUG LICENSE: Now this procedure is mainly the final step through which a businessman attains the drug license all after the process of inspection. The competent person cleared up all the data or information all via the verification or interview, and the documents are corrected by the controller of drugs & issues the Drug License.
BELOW IS THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR DRUG LICENSE
|LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR NEW WHOLESALERS||LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR COMPETENT PERSON OR PHARMACIST||LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR PHARMA OR COSMETICS SHOPS FOR DRUG LICENSE|
|The Certificate of Incorporation or Registration||Photo, ID and Address proof of Competent Person||Key Plan and Site Plan under the law of the premises duly attested by an approved architect or mapmaker of the municipality|
|MOA & AOA or Partnership Deed/ LLP Agreement||Bio-data of Competent Person as per Proforma||In matter if the proofs are owned, then registered Sale Deed / Registered GPA / Conveyance Deed in the name of the owner or in case of unregistered Sale Deed / unregistered GPA, it must be supported with Electricity Bill / Water Bill/property tax receipt.|
|Pan Card and Cancelled Cheque||Proof of Qualification||No Objection Certificate from the owner of the premises|
|Affidavit from Directors||Affidavit of the competent person||If Rented: Registered Rent Agreement with Rent Receipt Or, In case of unregistered rent agreement, owner document as per above|
|Photo, ID and Address Proof of Director||Experience Certificate|
|Board Resolution on the letterhead||Appointment Letter of Competent Person|
|List of Directors and Major Shareholders|
RETAIL AND WHOLESALE DRUG LICENSE APPLICATION FORM
Nowadays, in India, the requirements for the wholesale drug license found an essential part in the businesses. Mainly, the Wholesale drug license in UP became a vital process for obtaining the drug license. The requirement of getting wholesale drug license in West Bengal comes up as the second largest region after Uttar Pradesh. These two are the major region where the requirement for issuing the drug license is quite much than the others.
To stay updated, like us on Facebook.